Sunday, January 1, 2012

Chocolate Pretzel Rods

Super simple.  Honestly, a lil time consuming, but really easy.  Here is what I did...

Using a double boiler, I took a bag of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (minis) and melted them until smooth.  Then I dipped a spatula in the chocolate and rolled the the pretzel rods on the spatula with chocolate.  While they were still hot I sprinkled some with colored sprinkles (allergen free of course).  I put them in up in a cup and set them to dry and harden for a couple of hours.  Voila!  Ready to eat and store for a couple of days.


I did the same thing for marshmallows and stuck them on bamboo skewers.  I coated some of them in coconut, sprinkles, and sometimes I used crushed oreos.

                                                This is NOT a great picture of them.

They were all a hit!  Hubby, kids, my sister-in-law and niece all enjoyed them :-)

~ Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment